Monday, June 29, 2009

It is Official!

Well, it is official, the dairy is happening! Friday they brought diary cows to the feed yard. We are all so excited. Tyler and my Dad have been working like crazy trying to get ready for the dairy cows. They ended up coming a little earlier than they expected, but it all worked out. The next step is to find a house. At this point I think I would take anything. I love living with my parents and we are having a blast, but I have always dreamed of the day when we could finally have a place to call our own. Surprisingly there is quite a few houses to choose from in E-town.

We recently went to a family reunion to the hot springs near Glendale, NV. Aiden had his first swimming experience. He had so much fun. It was perfect because the water wasn't freezing cold. We had a lot of fun spending time with family.






Tyler and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I even left Aiden with my mom. Yes that was the first time....and yes I know that I need to do that more. We went to the movie "UP" in 3D. It was a cute movie. Quite the picture, I know that, too ; )

For Father's Day I finally got Aiden's pictures taken. I am so happy with them. I was so worried about them because Aiden refused to take a nap before them and he was screaming as we walked into the place. As soon as I sat him down he just started posing and laughing, it was hilarious!

We are convinced we have the cutest kid in the world! Aiden is 6 months old and keeping me and Tyler busy as ever! He loves to stand up and can just about pull himself up. Before long Grandma is going to have him crawling. Tyler and I don't encourage that new trick, I have hard a enough time keeping track as it is.

8 comments:

  1. He is ADORABLE! I'm so glad he cooperated for you in the pictures. I'm glad the dairy thing is working out too. Maybe I'll be able to see you sometime this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love Aiden's pics! He looks so dang cute in that shirt too. He is getting so big and he is quite the poser! (: Looks like you're having fun we are happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the dairy farm! Aiden is so so cute! You make a cute fun family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exciting news! I can't wait to come visit you guys :)! I love Aiden-he is such a cutie. He is so grown up. We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KayD I'm so glad the Dairy worked out, and that you'll be staying in Enterprise!! and i realized at about central that i left Aidens picture at Frans, i was so bummed! So save me one =)such cute pictures! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute pictures!!! He is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness! I can't believe how well he did with his pictures! They turned out so cute! And I'm glad you'll be in Enterprise. I'm coming down on the 9th so I can go to Sharlinda's wedding, so I'll be there for a few days. Hope to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the dairy! We will have to come down some day to visit you and the fam! I agree, I think Aiden could be the cutest kid. That first picture of him with the lil hat on, well totally reminds me of tyler and I could see him doing the same thing...but with clothes, not a diaper on. I hope all is well down there!

    ReplyDelete