Thursday, December 24, 2009

Catching up

I know, I know.....I have heard it from a lot of you. I have been at the bottom of your blog list for quite some time now! Life has been busy and blogging has been the last thing on my mind. Here are some cute pictures that I put together for a few other projects I was doing. Just want to show off how darling my son is!
Aiden's favorite thing to do--EAT! It is a miracle that this kid is not 100 lbs.
Mommy's lil' helper! Kids are great! I guess I'll have a few more and train them to do the dishes and clean the bathrooms: )

A few of my favorite pictures that I wanted to share with everyone!













2 comments:

  1. Kaydee,
    I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog on Angie Chandler's list and thought it would be fun to get back in touch with you. I can't believe your son is already a year old! That is so awesome that you graduated with the responsibility of being a mom! I don't think I could have done it! My blog is private, but if you send me your email address I will invite you to it. My address is cdevries@edisoncs.org.
    -Chelsea DeVries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiden is so cute! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? So are you loving the stay-at-home mom thing?? I am doing it now... and I love it! If you two ever get bored... come on over we are almost always home :)

    ReplyDelete