Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Do

I decided it was time for a change. I always do this. I spend years growing my hair out and then on a whim, I chop it off. Well this time I CHOPPED it off. I can't even get myself to post pictures of it yet. I was going for something like this...
Or even this.....
But instead I got this.....

Funny story....I had just finished drying my new do, and I looked up in the mirror and about had a heart attack, yep...I thought Justin Bieber was starring back at me. I ran into the other room and said to Tyler, "I know who I look like!" He took one look at me and said, "Justin Bieber?" I started screaming and ran into the bathroom and put makeup on and a bow in my hair to regain a little femininity. This morining I found Tyler looking at me funny and after a while he said, "You really need to fix your hair, you really look like Justin Bieber again."
Good thing it is just hair and it will grow back. I am really enjoying how easy it is to get ready, but I find myself raiding my daughters hair bows just to feel like a girl. I guess if you want to see it, you may have to visit in person because I am going to hide from the camera for at least a month.


8 comments:

  1. OH Kadee!! This made me laugh so HARD!!!! I am sure you look GREAT.. You have me really wanting to see your hair though! I always do the same thing, I work so hard to grow it out, and then I chop it!!! and I always hate when I chop it....I feel like an old lady!! I told Rye I need to get a tatoo that always reminds me to NOT CUT MY HAIR, because I will not like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too funny Kaydee. you do not look like Justin Beiber at all!!! in fact you've got me wanting to chop mine off! I think its way cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaydee! I did the same thing!!! Only I had my hair nice and long again and was going for a Kimberly Caldwell look, kinda like the hair I had when we lived in Logan but cute funky. I asked for her bangs which look a lot like the second picture you posted and my bangs are almost an inch above my eyebrows!!!! I've had them pinned back for weeks now and are still WAY too short! So I'm with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Woodsy you just made me laugh so hard! You're hilarious! I'm pretty sure that you can pull off anything and that you look adorable. Jake just came home from lunch and so I had to show him. We both got a good laugh at your pictures! Your kitchen looks really good! We just finished redoing ours. Mostly just paint but it's bee fun. I want a real pic of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I'm totally blog stalking from Kenz's blog but I thought your hair looked super cute when I saw you the other day. I'm laughing though, you're too funny! I love short hair and have wanted to cut it really really short for a long time, but I'm too chicken, so I'm growing it right now. My hair must have been somewhat short because I haven't cut it in a year and it's barely to my shoulders. I'll do the same as you. Grow forever (if I last two years I'll be surprised) and and then chop. Reece begs me to chop it off that short everytime I get it colored. Change is always scary, but I'm jealous that you dared do it and I'm a chicken. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on Kaydee you CAN'T post a blog like that and not put pics with it. Please, please, please, for those of us who can't come and see it. Please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed so hard when I read this. And it's totally not fair that you aren't posting a picture of yourself. How am I going to get to see you? I demand pictures! :) I'm sure you look adorable because you always do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaydee! I'm sure you don't look like Justin Beiber, I agree with Julia, you can't not post a picture!

    ReplyDelete